.:. Megarhyssa .:.

A place for me to post pictures for family and friends, plug the odd interesting Web page, and discuss issues that are on my mind.

Monday, March 06, 2006

MPIII

Well, I just realized that I've yet to plug an interesting Web page, even though that's apparently one of the reasons I started this blog in the first place (see header banner). OK, nobody likes a list of links, anyway, but here's one that I like: [MPIII].

It's an online music community that I've been part of since the summer of 2004. Contrary to what you might think from the title, it's not an MP3-sharing site, at least not in the usual sense. Live DJ sets are linked to, but all the links are to legal music, and the site doesn't host any music of its own (well, maybe I should say, to the best of my knowledge; any they do host are almost certainly from member DJs). It's a great community, and I wish I got to visit it more often.

Oh, if you're into trance, prepare to be teased! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home