.:. Megarhyssa .:.

A place for me to post pictures for family and friends, plug the odd interesting Web page, and discuss issues that are on my mind.

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Who can figure it?

OK, this entry is probably more for my own benefit than usual, but I have to get this down so that I'll remember it in the future. It's November 20th, and it's sunny and 15 degrees Celsius in the middle of the day. We've been hanging out on our porch in little more than sweaters and pants, and yesterday I worked up a sweat raking the front lawn in a long-sleeved T.

Why is this noteworthy? Well, for the last two years (our first ones here) in Calgary, we've had snow on the ground for Halloween and occasionally earlier, and it would have been downright B-B-B-R-R-R-R by now.

So, I'm sure my brother-in-law Paul, who grew up in Vancouver and is now living in Perth, would find this a chilly day, but we'll take it with a big smile on our collective faces! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home