.:. Megarhyssa .:.

A place for me to post pictures for family and friends, plug the odd interesting Web page, and discuss issues that are on my mind.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Solar raycers: so hot, they're cool


As a family, we walked to the University of Calgary campus yesterday to catch the finish of the 2005 North American Solar Challenge. It was great to see so many people supporting such a great cause, and I was very happy that I could finally root for a car race and not worry about the environmental damage being inflicted with each lap!

You can find out more about the University of Calgary's entry here.

University of Calgary Solar Raycer originally uploaded by megarhyssa.

1 Comments:

At 2:40 PM, Blogger orshe.x said...

Hiya
I read your comment in my blog and it's very interesting that you speak Hungarian! If you would like to, we can chat on MSN, but if you wouldn't like to, it's OK...
By the way, your son is very cute:)
See ya
Orshe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home