.:. Megarhyssa .:.

A place for me to post pictures for family and friends, plug the odd interesting Web page, and discuss issues that are on my mind.

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Iceland

I've been thinking for some time now that I'd like to visit Iceland. And, no, not just because Björk hails from there.


I suppose I'm intrigued by hot springs and lava formations in a sub-Arctic island. Or, the fact that I can visit the birthplace of Leif the Lucky, who is credited with "discovering" America in the year 1000. Of course, it doesn't hurt that as many as 80% of Icelanders believe in the existence of elves.


Whatever the reasons, Iceland is high on my "must visit" list, along with Scotland, New Zealand, and Chile. At some point, I'll probably write some more about these places and the connections between them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home