.:. Megarhyssa .:.

A place for me to post pictures for family and friends, plug the odd interesting Web page, and discuss issues that are on my mind.

Friday, July 22, 2005

Friday morning

Greetings! I hope to use this space to post pictures of family and friends, mainly for family and friends. I'll also occasionally post pictures from my travels and field work, and the odd picture of house renovations and related stuff. At best, I'm an amateur photographer, so visitors shouldn't be too surprised if I didn't use the "right" f/stop setting, the focal object is in the centre rather than off to the side, etc.

Also, I may occasionally link to other Web sites or share my feelings on current events, either public ones or slightly more personal ones. For the latter, I imagine that they won't be very exciting for tourists, although they should feel free to read and comment, of course.

Oh, Camino didn't let me create or edit posts, beyond adding or changing the title. For now, I'm using Safari and that seems to have fixed that problem. Anybody else encounter this issue?

Well, that's all I have for now.

And so it begins...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home