.:. Megarhyssa .:.

A place for me to post pictures for family and friends, plug the odd interesting Web page, and discuss issues that are on my mind.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Lectures and more...

Just listening to Aquasky's latest radio show -- they're finally back on after a six month hiatus!

Anyway, life's been pretty hectic for me of late; I've been busy with teaching two courses at once. One of them has over 250 students, and I've been scrambling to keep on top of writing lectures so that I will have something to say three times a week. Plus, I've been tweaking the lectures that I wrote last year for the other course. I am enjoying myself, but it has meant that I've had very little time for most other things, including keeping my blog up-to-date!

Hopefully, I'll get a spare moment in the near future, and I'll post some more pics...

Happy Hallowe'en!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home